relationship status: slept with laundry I was too lazy to fold
things cosette is:
- the light of the entire story
- the beloved daughter of both valjean and fantine
- a survivor of intense trauma at a young age
- a fierce young woman who knows what she wants
- a caring, loving woman who was able to overcome the trauma of her childhood and learn to trust and love those who were around her
- the one person in valjean’s life who taught him how to love others
things cosette is not:
- undeserving of her happiness with marius
Do you ever just feel needy?
Like I just feel like I need someone to hold me tonight. Or someone I can just talk with about everything I’m feeling.
IDK, I’m on my period and I’m hormonal. Then there’s the bipolar thing in there too… ugh.
Ok. Diary entry over - sometimes my blog turns into that and I thank you all for just going with it. It helps to get my feelings out there.
you know how when you go to a concert or show of some sort and the person on stage is like “HOW’S EVERYONE DOING TONIGHT?!?!?!?!” and the audience cheers back? why? you’re not answering the question, you’re just yelling. imagine if we did that in daily conversation. “hey jeff, how are ya?” and jeff just starts screaming and clapping in your face
Both! :) hererightnow.weebly.com.
What show are we talking about here?? :)
The lymph node in my left groin is fucking infected and SON OF A BITCH IT HURTS. Jesus. Walking has never been more painful.
In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’